Complete Internet Repair 126.96.36.19939
Complete Internet Repair is a free Open Source Power Tool to repair internet connections and get you up and running in no time. Please note that it is unable to repair hardware faults or get your ISP up and running or not yet. In short; Complete Internet Repair will attempt to repair your internet connection.
Complete Internet Repair might help (no promises) if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling VPN, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any website or can only access some websites.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work.
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Sticky proxy server settings.
With any repair utility, you will need to remember two golden rules. Firstly; Do not try to repair something that is not broken, you might break it. Secondly; the utility cannot repair it all, it is not like the all-seeing and all-knowing Oracle, and it cannot anticipate each and every situation, but this all said; Complete Internet Repair should be able to help with most of your internet issues.
Fixed Automatically closing applications during update install.
Optimized calling Terminate versus Exit functions.
New process priority setting.
New "Reduce Memory on low memory systems" feature.
Fixed "Logging Cleared" displaying wrong message.
Fixed some language string variables.
Added support for Traditional Chinese (zh-TW).
Added [Preferences] Tab_Performance = Performance.
Added [Preferences] Group_Priority = Priority.
Added [Preferences] Group_Memory = Memory.
Added [Preferences] Label_SetPriority = Set process priority:.
Added [Preferences] Checkbox_SaveRealtime = Save priority above high (not recommended).
Added [Preferences] Checkbox_ReduceMemory = Reduce memory on low memory systems.
Renamed [Preferences] Tab_Logging = Logging to Tab_Cache = Cache.
Renamed [Update] Button_Update = Download new version to Button_Update = Read more.